Did you relocate to Pensacola, but you didn’t really know the area?
This is often the case. A person has to move for a job change or transfer, to be closer to family, retirement, or many other reasons. Their house sells quickly, and now the clock is ticking – time is not on their side.
Maybe there’s a family to get settled, children to enroll in school, movers to hire, or another adult needs to secure a job.
As a result, sometimes you discover after a while that your initial choice of a new home wasn’t the best one for you.
Here are some common reasons we hear for that…
- The area is closer to the city than the buyer thought. You wanted something a little more trendy and urban, but this is not what you had in mind.
- Or the opposite, you didn’t realize it was SO FAR out in the boonies! It’s way beyond the suburbs!
- You didn’t research schools in all the rush, and you’ve discovered you’d like to be in a better school district.
- Certain services you use regularly are too far away, like public transportation, medical offices, or decent shopping.
- There happens to be a landfill nearby, and it’s so close you can smell it. Not good.
- The traffic! It was such a quaint area when you checked it out over a quick weekend, but it turns out the traffic doubles your commute, at least.
If you want to know more about this topic, here are the top 10 relocation regrets according to Moving Ahead Services.
Whatever your reason, we can help at Better Together Properties. Call us at (850) 724-4544 for a fast fair offer on a not-for-you property, so you can find one that is!